Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment.

Quote by Robert Benchley.

One whopping post in four months; I'm off to a great start. In my defense, we had a ridiculous amount of December weddings at work (all highly elaborate), I went home for Christmas break (all five weeks of it), and my laptop crashed! It's up and running again, but I lost all of my files. We're not on good terms right now. Then came the Valentine's Day flower rush, my second wedding anniversary, and spring break in NYC. As I'm typing this, I should be working on my research paper, studying for my calc. exam, doing macro homework, and getting the house ready for my mother's visit. But what can you do? My heart is screaming, "PROCRASTINATE!" and I must obey.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
student floral designer wife dog mama floridian at ♥